- This course is designed to give participants an introduction to the implementation framework SAP Activate. The course discusses the methodology component of SAP Activate in detail, including key deliverables in the context of different project journeys for new implementation in the cloud and on-premise, system conversion and landscape transformation.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Prepare learners for working within an S/4HANA implementation project
- Prepare for the "SAP Associate Project Manager" certification
- Program / Project Manager
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Basic understanding of SAP Best Practice concepts
- Basic understanding of SAP configuration concepts
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- PMP Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Basic business application background
- Basic business IT knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SPS08
- Scope and Goals of ACT100
- Factors influencing SAP Activate
- SAP Activate Overview
- SAP Activate in Detail
- Workstreams in Detail
- Transition Scenario – New Implementation S/4HANA Cloud
- Transition Scenario – New Implementation S/4HANA On-Premise
- Transition Scenario – System Conversion for SAP S/4HANA
- Transition Scenario – Landscape Transformation for SAP S/4HANA
- Summary and Recap of Key Points
- The intention of the course is to gain an understanding of the foundations of the SAP Activate innovation framework, and especially the methodology component.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more