- This course is designed to give participants an introduction to the new innovation adoption framework SAP Activate. The course discusses the Methodology component of SAP Activate in detail, including key deliverables in the context of different project journeys for New Implementation in the cloud and on-premise, System Conversion and Landscape Transformation.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Introduce SAP Activate innovation adoption framework
- Discuss the key characteristics of SAP Activate methodology
- Explain how users access the SAP Activate content in SAP Jam, Roadmap Viewer tool and SAP Solution Manager
- Describe SAP Solution Manager and how it relates to SAP Activate.
- Explain how the SAP Activate methodology guides project teams:
- Implementing cloud solutions
- How the implementation approach differs from on-premise deployments
- Implementing on-premise solutions
- During System Conversion to S/4HANA.
- During Landscape Transformation to S/4HANA.
- Outline how the SAP Activate methodology compares to SAP Launch methodology and ASAP8.
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Application Consultants
- Basic understanding of SAP Best Practice concepts
- Basic understanding of SAP configuration concepts
- S4H00 SAP S/4HANA Overview course
- Project Management Experience
- PMP Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Basic business application background
- Basic business IT knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SPS03
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- Introduction to SAP Activate
- SAP Activate Methodology Foundation
- Access the SAP Activate methodology content
- JOURNEY – New Implementation (In Cloud)
- JOURNEY – New Implementation (On-Premise)
- JOURNEY – System Conversion for SAP S/4HANA (an introduction)
- JOURNEY – Landscape Transformation for SAP S/4HANA (an introduction)
- Summary and Recap of Key Points
- The intention of the course is to gain understanding of the foundations of the SAP Activate innovation framework, and especially the methodology component.
- When discussing a methodology journey in detail the discussion will be led phase by phase; details of deliverable descriptions and relates tasks will be available on-line in SAP Activate