- Short-term financial budgeting - daily financial status (calculation of daily balances based on value dates)
- Manual memo records
- Manual check deposit (design entry screens, create posting rules)
- Electronic and manual bank statement (application and Customizing; company-specific posting rules and account determination)
- Medium-term financial budgeting – liquidity forecast (projection of cash flows, taking account of payment history; integration with logistics data and financial transactions)
- Account clearing
- Course participants learn the functions of cash management and the short and medium-term liquidity monitoring.
- Long-term financial budgeting is not covered in this course.
- Learn how to use Customizing to adapt the system to meet your company- specific requirements.
- Project team
- Practical knowledge of SAP Financial Accounting
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- Experience with the SAP system (application and Customizing
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more