- Course participants learn the functions of cash management and the short and medium-term liquidity monitoring.
- Long-term financial budgeting is not covered in this course.
- Learn how to use Customizing to adapt the system to meet your company- specific requirements.
- Project team
- Practical knowledge of SAP Financial Accounting
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- Experience with the SAP system (application and Customizing
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Short-term financial budgeting - daily financial status (calculation of daily balances based on value dates)
- Manual memo records
- Manual check deposit (design entry screens, create posting rules)
- Electronic and manual bank statement (application and Customizing; company-specific posting rules and account determination)
- Medium-term financial budgeting – liquidity forecast (projection of cash flows, taking account of payment history; integration with logistics data and financial transactions)
- Account clearing
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest