- This course will provide you with the knowledge you need to configure Profit Center Accounting on systems without new G/L accounting. You will learn basic business scenarios for using Profit Center Accounting and understand the actual value flows and plan scenarios it can be integrated with. You will also discover key ways to create reports for displaying results.
- Distinction of Profit Center Accounting to Profitability Analysis
- Basic configuration settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Master data and profit center assignments
- Data flow from Financial Accounting, Materials Management, Controlling , and Sales into Profit Center Accounting
- Period-end closing Profit Center Accounting
- Overview of transfer price concept
- Planning configuration and integrated planning
- Planning methods in Profit Center Accounting
- Formula planning
- Definition of drilldown reports
- Definition of drilldown forms
- Effects of the new general ledger on Profit Center Accounting
- Configuration of Profit Center Accounting
- Understand and apply the integration of Profit Center Accounting to actual value flows and plan scenarios
- Form flexible reporting structures
- Project team
- Accounting employees responsible for profit reports
- AC040 Business Processes in Management Accounting (Controlling)
- AC050 Business Processes in Financial and Management Accounting with the New General Ledger
- Knowledge of Overhead Cost Controlling and/or Product Cost Controlling
- ERP ECC 5.0
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more