- Overview of Profitability Analysis
- Data Structures in Profitability Analysis
- Characteristic Derivation and Valuation
- Flow of Actual Data into Profitability Analysis
- Planning and Planning Methods
- Information System
- Course participants learn about the structure and business terms from the Management Accounting area Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) in the SAP system
- Discuss the Actual and Plan value flows
- Use the reporting functions in order to meet information requirements
- Understand the Integration of CO-PA with HANA
- Application Consultants
- Project Managers
- IT Support
- Power Users
- AC040 Bus.Processes in Management Accounting or
- AC050 Bus.Processes in Management Accounting for Service Industries and Public Sector
- AC506 Basics of Product Cost Planning
- Theoretical Knowledge in Profitability Management
- SAP ECC 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC 5.0 are also covered in this course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more