- Objects of Cost Object Controlling: product cost collector, production order, sales order (with valuated sales order stock)
- Plan functions: preliminary costing for product cost collectors, production orders and sales orders
- Actual functions: Simultaneous costing based on goods issues from warehouse, confirmations, purchases
- Period-end closing (template allocations, overhead rates, work in process, results analysis, settlement)
- Product Cost by Period and Product Cost by Order as well as sales- order-related manufacturing
- Information system
- Periodic and order-related Controlling for make-to-stock manufacturing
- Cost object analysis at product and order level
- Scenarios of sales order controlling for make-to-order production or service
- Knowledge of functions, Customizing and integration of Cost Object Controlling
- Project team that is responsible for implementing Cost Object Controlling in the SAP system
- Participants with knowledge of production planning and/or controlling
- Basic knowledge of the logistical processes: production order, process order, or sales order (as cost objects)
- AC040 Business Processes in Management Accounting (Controlling) or
- AC050 Business Processes in Management Accounting (Controlling) for Service Industries and Public Sector and
- AC505 Product Cost Planning
- ERP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- As the course comprises a broad range of topics with many integration aspects (such as for production and sales), course participants should be certain that they meet the course prerequisites mentioned above or have appropriate knowledge.
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more