- Base object and simulation costing
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for Product Cost Planning
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Easy Cost Planning
- Performance of Product Cost Planning during the entire product life cycle
- Analysis of the required master data and structures and integration within the SAP system
- Use of the different calculation methods
- Setting up the information system
- Understanding how to use the SAP system efficiently
- Project team
- Employees responsible for implementing SAP Product Cost Planning
- Employees responsible for Product Cost Planning and analyzing Product Cost Planning
- AC040 Business Processes in Management Accounting (Controlling) or
- AC050 Bus.Proc.in Mgmt.Acc.for Service Industries and Public Sector
- Basic knowledge of bills of material and work centers
- ERP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more