- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders via preceding applications
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Budget management and availability control in internal orders
- Cost analysis using the information system
- Gain an overview of the design and structure of cost element, cost center, and internal order accounting
- Become familiar with the value flows to and within overhead cost controlling in the SAP system
- Learn about and set up cost allocation methods in overhead cost controlling
- Learn about actual and planned cost allocation methods within overhead cost controlling
- Project team
- Team members responsible for implementing overhead cost controlling in the SAP system
- Accounting employees responsible for planning, allocating, and analyzing costs in overhead costs
- ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- The functions of the following SAP releases are also covered in this course: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more