- This course gives you a thorough overview of the SAP ERP asset accounting offering. You will learn how to configure asset accounting, manage asset master data, and perform day to day and periodic asset transactions. The course focuses on the accounts solution for parallel accounting.
- Chart of Depreciation/Depreciation Areas
- Asset Classes
- Asset Master Data
- Reproduction of divers FI-AA Business Processes in the SAP System
- Valuation and Depreciation
- Periodic and Year-End-Closing Processes
- Parallel Valuation in FI-AA (using the so called Account Solution)
- Information System
- Overview of the Legacy Data Transfer in FI-AA (from a third-party system to the SAP system)
- This course focuses on managing FI-AA master data and on the handling of the various business processes in FI-AA. It also covers, e.g., the topics periodic processing, evaluation and depreciation and standard reporting.
- Participants will learn something about organizational structures in Asset Accounting and FI, as FI-AA is a sub-ledger of FI. They will also configure FI-AA in Customizing, to find out how configuration possibilities can affect the application and the business processes.
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- AC010 or
- Basic knowledge in book-keeping
- SAPFIN: SAP ERP Financials
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- The course works with a SAP ERP 6.0 system on Enhancement Package 7 and active new General Ledger Accounting.
- Please note that the course also takes functions into consideration on earlier SAP releases, like R/3 4.6 or R/3 Enterprise and also functions on classic G/L.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more