- The participants learn how the most important business processes from the contract accounting area are represented in the system.
- This course covers the technical data context of contract accounts subledger and its integration into FI general ledger accounting.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- Basic accounting knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709 FP02
- Organizational elements of contract accounting
- Transactions and account determination
- Posting and documents
- Account information
- Payments and returns processing
- Cash desk and payment lot
- Settlement control
- Deferrals/installment plans
- Interest calculation
- Dunning and collection
- Security deposits
- Transfer to general ledger (FI-GL)
- Closing activities
- Brief overview of Integration with SAP Convergent Invoicing
- Demonstration of the customizing functions in FI-CAX Contract Accounting in a general overview
- The AC240 course demonstrates the generic functions of Contract Accounting without branch-specific scenarios. The processes involved are shown in a SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) system based on FI-CAX.
- We offer customers using SAP for Utilities an alternative course,IUT240, which enables them to get to know the Contract Accounting functions on the basis of industry-specific characteristics. Since both courses overlap essentially in content we would recommend attending only one of the two.
CPE Credits040 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest