- Month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting
- Financial statements and profit and loss statements
- Preparatory closing postings in Logistics and Financial Accounting
- Configuration of periodic closing activities in Financial Accounting
- Technical and organizational activities and documentary steps
- Monitoring closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit
- Inter-Company Reconciliation
- Financial Statement creation business processes
- Learn about the time frame and integration flow of the financial closing procedure and the relevant customizing activities involved.
- Application Consultants
- Project Managers
- IT Support
- Power Users
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Due to the wide variety of topics covered in this course, thorough accounting knowledge is required.
- Material valuation is covered in detail in course CA535 (Material Valuation).
- SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood (SAP CPS) in relation to the Financial Closing Cockpit is not part of this course.
- This course features a high level of individual participation. AC205 demonstrates business processes and offers exercises on the basis of new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more