- Learn about the time frame and integration flow of the financial closing procedure and the relevant customizing activities involved.
- Application Consultants
- Project Managers
- IT Support
- Power Users
- AC010 or
- AC010e → AC200 Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting
- Financial statements and profit and loss statements
- Preparatory closing postings in Logistics and Financial Accounting
- Configuration of periodic closing activities in Financial Accounting
- Technical and organizational activities and documentary steps
- Monitoring closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit
- Inter-Company Reconciliation
- Financial Statement creation business processes
- Due to the wide variety of topics covered in this course, thorough accounting knowledge is required.
- Material valuation is covered in detail in course CA535 (Material Valuation).
- SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood (SAP CPS) in relation to the Financial Closing Cockpit is not part of this course.
- This course features a high level of individual participation. AC205 demonstrates business processes and offers exercises on the basis of new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest