- This course will enable you to utilize additional posting options in accounts payable and accounts receivable. You will also learn how to safeguard postings through validations and substitutions. Finally you will be introduced to the concepts of archiving.
- The participants become familiar with the application and the Customizing of the functions described in the course content (new general ledger).
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- AC010 or AC010e
- AC200 Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- Special G/L transactions (down payment requests, down payments and allocation, individual value adjustments, and so on)
- Document parking in Financial Accounting
- Substitution in Financial Accounting
- Validation in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- The course works with a SAP ERP 6.0 system on Enhancement Package 7 and active new general ledger (new G/L). The functions of the following SAP releases are also covered in this course: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.