- This course is the essential prerequisite for most follow-on training in financial accounting. This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for the SAP ERP application financials module in the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accounting.
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
- Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Checking the Basic Settings in New General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining the Variant Principle
- Managing Fiscal Year Variants
- Identifying the Basic Functionality of Currency Keys and Exchange Rate Types
- Master Data
- Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
- Creating Profit Centers and Segments
- Managing Customer and Vendor Accounts
- Document Control
- Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting (FI) Documents
- Managing Posting Periods
- Managing Posting Authorizations
- Creating Simple Documents in FI
- Posting Control
- Analyzing Document Splitting
- Maintaining Default Values
- Configuring Change Control
- Configuring Document Reversal
- Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
- Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
- Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
- Configuring Real-Time Integration
- Financial Document Clearing
- Performing Open Item Clearing
- Managing Payment Differences
- Managing Exchange Rate Differences
- SAP Simple Finance Add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA®
- Outlining the Benefits of the SAP Simple Finance Add-On
- The course works with activated new General Ledger Accounting.
CPE Credits040 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest