- This course is the essential prerequisite for most follow-on training in financial accounting. This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for the SAP ERP application financials module in the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accounting.
- Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
- Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Checking the Basic Settings in New General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining the Variant Principle
- Managing Fiscal Year Variants
- Identifying the Basic Functionality of Currency Keys and Exchange Rate Types
- Master Data
- Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
- Creating Profit Centers and Segments
- Managing Customer and Vendor Accounts
- Document Control
- Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting (FI) Documents
- Managing Posting Periods
- Managing Posting Authorizations
- Creating Simple Documents in FI
- Posting Control
- Analyzing Document Splitting
- Maintaining Default Values
- Configuring Change Control
- Configuring Document Reversal
- Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
- Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
- Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
- Configuring Real-Time Integration
- Financial Document Clearing
- Performing Open Item Clearing
- Managing Payment Differences
- Managing Exchange Rate Differences
- SAP Simple Finance Add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA®
- Outlining the Benefits of the SAP Simple Finance Add-On
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- The course works with activated new General Ledger Accounting.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more