- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of Financial Accounting with the SAP ERP application. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this course.
- Overview of Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP ERP
- Outlining Financial Accounting (FI) Components in SAP ERP
- General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining Organizational Elements in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Maintaining G/L Master Records
- Posting Transactions in the G/L
- Accounts Payable
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records
- Maintaining Accounts Payable Transactions
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Payable and Materials Man
- Performing Accounts Payable Closing Operations
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Customer Master Records
- Managing Accounts Receivable Transactions
- Managing Customer Correspondence
- Creating Accounts Receivable Dispute Cases
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Receivable and Sales Orde
- Performing Accounts Receivable Closing Operations
- Asset Accounting
- Maintaining Asset Master Records
- Executing Asset Transactions
- Executing Asset Accounting Period-End Closing Activities
- Bank Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Accounting Master Records
- Managing Bank Accounting Transactions
- Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- Performing General Ledger (G/L) Closing Operations
- This course gives participants an overview of the different processes in the financial accounting components of SAP ERP and shows the connections between the individual processes (new general ledger/ new G/L).
- Application Consultant
- Program / Project Manager
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- The course content is limited to the most important functions in the Financial Accounting integrated environment. You can learn about technical system configuration (Customizing) and get answers to more detailed questions on individual applications in the advanced courses.
- This course is suitable for people with little or no SAP experience. However, a background of accounting knowledge is recommended. This course features a high level of individual participation.
- AC010 demonstrates business processes on the basis of the new general ledger (new G/L).
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more