- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of Financial Accounting with the SAP ERP application. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this course.
- Participants gain an overview of the business processes and tasks of Financial Accounting. The connections between those business processes are also explained.
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Business Users
- Power Users
- SAP01 (SAP Overview)
- SAPFIN (Overview of SAP ERP Financials)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0, Enhancement Package 6
- Business processes and tasks of:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
- Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- The content of this course is limited to important functions, tasks, and processes of the highly integrated SAP Financial Accounting application. To learn more about FI system configuration (Customizing) and get answers to more detailed questions on individual FI applications, please have a look at SAP`s advanced training courses.
- This course is suitable for people with little or no SAP experience. However, a background of accounting knowledge is recommended. This course demands a high level of attendee participation.
- AC010 demonstrates FI business processes on the basis of new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.