Hone your skills with online training and enablement
Learn in your own way, in your own time, with 24x7 access to training and social learning from SAP that is relevant to your role and level.
Build SAP skills – and keep them up-to-date – with the latest content from SAP Education. You can join a growing community of learners and access self-paced e-learning courses, online classes, expert-led live sessions, and collaborative social learning rooms – from anywhere, for one affordable annual subscription fee.
- Build SAP skills – anytime and from anywhere
- Use SAP Learning Rooms to connect with SAP experts
- View, monitor, and track learning progress
Want to learn more? Click below to arrange for a demonstration.
SAP Education Webinar Series
Learn how to deliver training and enablement best practices. Join the weekly webinar series with our experts.
More from SAP Education
In addition to our standard, public training classes, SAP Education offers more ways to learn and build knowledge through innovative programs and services. Click any link below to learn more.
Develop and grow your business faster by keeping invaluable resources at your fingertips – with SAP Education Consulting Services. Our education consulting services provide you with expert guidance, regardless of your size, industry, or SAP solution
Build SAP skills – and keep them up-to-date –with SAP Learning Hub. Our online training and enablement solution offers easy access to the latest SAP education content and a whole community of learners
3 simple ways to find the right class for you
1. If you’re new to SAP Education and are not sure where to begin, try using our Learning Journeys which will help guide you through our full suite of courses. For larger group planning, we also offer a Learning needs analysis planning service that will build an integrated approach to fit your organizations unique training needs.
2. Know what you’re looking for? Use the Search option at the top of this window and enter your search criteria. You can enter full or partial product or course names, even course codes.
3. Can't find the right course, or a time that fits your schedule? Contact our learning advisors by e-mail at email@example.com. Also, our 3 to RUN program could be the answer to your scheduling challenges. Get the details below.
3 to RUN
Can't find a training date for the course you want? If you have 3 or more people interested in attending, we will work with you to schedule a class at a date and location that suits you.
SAP Education Formats for Every Learning Style
SAP Education offers you a wide variety of options when it comes to your learning needs. Review the options below to better understand how we bring education to you and select the method that's right for you.
- In person in a classic classroom at one of our SAP Facilities or your Office
- Via your Laptop as a “Virtual Live Class” - login from anywhere you like
- Custom Content with our Customer Specific training delivered virtually or in perso
- Click here to see a list of our current guaranteed to run classes
Self-Paced, Subscription based Learning
- SAP Learning Hub provides 24/7 online access to a full repository or topic-specific sets of course content for self study complete with moderated forums and optional hands-on practice systems.
- E-Learning Courses: Pick a course and complete it at your own pace without an instructor
- SAP Certification is an exam conducted by SAP SE, the market leader in enterprise application software. SAP certifications help validate the expertise and experience of SAP partners, software users, customers and professionals who are looking to be placed in a SAP environment. The certification is recognized globally and is a standardized criterion for several roles and responsibilities
In the Spotlight: SAP Live Class
- No travel costs, no absence from your company required. Join from your office or from home.
- Access the same SAP training systems used in SAP Training Centres on your own PC
- Classes are delivered by the same expert instructors who deliver in our SAP Training Centres.
- Cover the same course content as our traditional classroom trainings. Course handbooks are sent electronically directly to you.
- Learners see each other and can talk to each other and the instructor via microphone and camera. If required, 1:1 conversations can be started
- For more details visit our Live Class page