SAP Education Newsletter - Special Edition
In our Special Newsletter for the Public Schedule 2020 you can learn more about the newest courses and updates from our portfolio:
- SAP HANA
- SAP Customer Experience
- 3 to RUN - Couses OnDemand
- SAP Live Class - Virtual Training
Are you an ABAP developer, wondering how to keep your skills up-to-date and relevant for the Intelligent Enterprise? If you’re preparing for a move to SAP S/4HANA, check out our course S4D440 (Custom Code Migration from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA) which explains SAP S/4HANA Simplifications and how they can affect your custom code. Maybe you’re keen to start developing with the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment – if so, then you should check out the brand new course CLD400.
If you’re involved in Integration projects using the SAP Application Interface Framework (AIF), then you’ll be happy to know that we have re-introduced our course BIT750, where you can learn about setting up role -specific interfaces, error handling, monitoring and running interfaces using SAP AIF.
SAP HANA Smart Data Access (SDA), SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI) and SAP HANA Smart Data Quality (SDQ) are the topics of our much-anticipated new course HA550. If you work in the area of SAP HANA Data Provisioning, this new course is a must.
SAP Customer Experience - C/4HANA
The SAP Customer Experience (CX) area is so exciting right now, and this is reflected in the huge amount of activity in our course portfolio recently!
Many courses in our former SAP Hybris portfolio have been updated to reflect the changes in the solutions and the new branding.
We also have a brand new course for 2020, for anyone who is preparing to take their SAP Commerce Cloud Business User certification. C4H321 is a 1-day training to increase your chances of exam success – it follows after the HY200, which will also get a course code change early in 2020 to C4H320.
Also note that the former HY760 now has a new course code, C4H260 – a must for anyone who will be implementing the SAP Marketing Cloud solution.
If you’re working in the Retail area, we have two new courses on our schedules in 2020 which we’re sure will be of interest:
- The first, S4IRD - Retail Functional Delta: Classic ERP to SAP S/4HANA – is for those of who have worked with SAP for Retail in the past, and need to know what’s new and what’s changed in SAP S/4HANA.
- Then we have the S4IC70 – which focusses specifically on SAP S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business. In this course, you learn all about the overall processes and functions for vertical fashion companies with lots of hands-on to support the theory, preparing you to participate in project blueprint discussions.
Do you work with SAP Ariba Supplier Management? In 2020 we have a new course covering this topic on our schedules – AR330 - SAP Ariba Supplier Management: Supplier Lifecycle Management. Explaining how to use SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance to enhance your organization’s supplier management, this course is for business users who will be creating and managing suppliers, and for administrators who will be managing supplier project templates.
Are you ready to learn about HR in the cloud? In the HRSF1 SAP SuccessFactors Overview, you’ll learn about the hire-to-retire employee life cycle within the SAP SuccessFactors suite of products, including the advantages and features of this powerful and rich HCM cloud software suite. Now offered on our SAP Live Class schedule across the world for 2020!
Also new to our public SAP Live Class schedule in 2020 is the HR812 - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administration. Learn about the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll module and Payroll Control Center , including payroll roles and process as well as the data required to process payroll. Additionally you will learn how to use Employee Central to complete Employee, Manager, and HR Administrator tasks associated with creating and maintaining the data required for processing payroll.
Welcome to the Special Newsletter on our 2020 Course Catalog
We are pleased to give you, information regarding our 2020 course catalog. The first dates for our classroom training courses and virtual SAP Live Class catalog are now available online and will be updated regularly in the coming weeks.
Capture your knowledge lead for 2020 now.
Your SAP Education Team
3 to RUN - Make our Schedule work for you
Right course, wrong time? Simply let us know your preferred date... and choose a location!
In the Analytics area, we have some important and interesting new offerings for 2020:
- Our Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions course – SAPBI – has been completely revamped and updated, so if you are new to this topic area and would like to get an overview across each of SAP’s strategic reporting tools, this is the course for you.
- SAP Analytics Cloud continues to be a hot topic and our range of courses in this area is growing. As well as the already well-known SAC01 (Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud), the new course SACP20 – SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning – covers details of the planning features of SAP Analytics Cloud. Further offerings are expected in this area through next year, so watch this space if you want to expand your knowledge in this hot topic even further.
- Perhaps you will be involved in the development of a SAP HANA SQL-based Data Warehouse I 2020 – if you need an overview and practical introduction to the agile methodology and tools in this area, then consider our course HDW410. This training focuses on the SQL Data Warehouse approach by using the SAP HANA Platform, SAP XS Advanced (XSA), SAP Enterprise Information Management, the SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer, SAP HANA Data Warehousing Foundation and the SAP Data Hub, and gives you an overview around the SAP HANA Data Management Suite.
Hands-on skills and real-life implementation experience are hard to beat, and in 2020 we have two excellent new case study-based courses in the Financials area which can help you build on your theorical knowledge:
Accounting are the perfect courses to continue your learning after already following the SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting or Management Accounting fundamental courses or Academies.
What about the new SAP Group Reporting topic? The S4F95 Business Consolidation with SAP Group Reporting course places SAP Group Reporting in the context of SAP’s more established consolidation solutions and provides insights into its architecture. You’ll carry out examples of activities related to month-end closings from the perspective of the consolidation monitor and the corresponding SAP Fiori apps. The course will also enable you to acquire the knowledge you need regarding master data and flexible hierarchies. In doing so, you’ll import and validate data on individual financial statements, corrective and standardizing entries, and currency translations into the group currency.
Other new offerings for Financials learners include the S4F30 – Order to Cash Optimizations SAP Receivables Management in SAP S/4HANA and the S4F70 - Business Processes in SAP Real Estate Management in SAP S/4HANA.
Would you like to get certified in SAP S/4HANA in 2020? We have two new Academies now available and offered in 2020
- TS450 and TS451 covering Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA
- TS460 and TS462 covering Sales in SAP S/4HANA.
- S4230 Capacity Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- S4270 Advanced Available-To-Promise (aATP)
- S4280 SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing for Production Engineering and Operation
What about SAP S/4HANA Research and Development/Engineering? After taking the Business Process overview course S4100, in 2020 you can now follow the new courses S4104 – Classification in SAP S/4HANA and S4105 – Advanced Variant Configuration in SAP S/4HANA.
In the area of SAP Transportation Management, the SAP Container Shipping Line solution is big news. To learn more about this topic, you should follow our new course CSL100, which provides an overview of the main SAP TM Container Shipping Line features and key business processes used by container shipping line organizations.