- The "SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the depth of knowledge required in the areas of SAP System Security and Authorization. This certificate proves that the candidate has an advanced understanding within the Technology Consultant profile and is able to apply these skills practically and provide guidance in SAP project implementations in the role of a SAP Security Architect. Furthermore, the holder of this certification is capable to review and evaluate the security level of complex on-premise, cloud and hybrid system architectures.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test and there will be no access to online documentation or to any SAP system.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA > 12%
Authorization, Security and Scenarios in SAP HANA > 12%
SAP Netweaver Application Server and Infrastructure Security > 12%
Security Monitoring and Security Auditing > 12%
Authorization Concept for SAP Business Suite 8% - 12%
Secure an SAP System 8% - 12%
SAP Cloud Platform Security 8% - 12%
Access Governance and Compliance in SAP < 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.