- The 'SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 1909)' certification exam validates a candidate's ability to independently prepare, setup and lead an implementation project of Financials in SAP S/4HANA. The candidate should have experience in implementing Financial Accounting and Management Accounting of at least 5 years. In addition, the candidate should understand the differences and innovations in architecture, configuration, and business process execution with SAP S/4HANA. Finally, the candidate will be able to perform all the preparation and execution steps of a project to convert an SAP ERP system to SAP S/4HANA. The core of the knowledge required for successfully passing the certification exam is in the SAP Education curriculum (course, course book including the notes), however the exam scope extends beyond what is explicitly within the content of the materials. In addition, the materials themselves assume an advanced level of familiarity with the implementation, configuration, and execution of SAP Finance business processes with the SAP ERP application. This certificate proves that the candidate has the overall understanding and skills required to be a qualified supervisor of the team performing the implementation of Financials in SAP S/4HANA. The candidate also has all required capabilities to act as an application consultant and team member himself/herself.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
System Preparation and Configuration for Conversion of Financials in SAP S/4HANA > 12%
Conversion and Post-conversion Activities for Financials in SAP S/4HANA > 12%
Architecture Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA > 12%
Describe the technical components and architecture of financials in SAP S/4HANA, the Universal Journal Architecture, and analyse the Universal Journal Entry; outline the Simple Finance Solution.
Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA > 12%
Describe the new master data maintenance model and explain the changes to authorizations. Describe the enhancement to Ledgers with the Universal Journal; customize and use the Extension Ledger functionality; configure and Use Document Splitting; post documents to Financial Accounting; perform closing operations, and explain Financial Accounting integration.
Management Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA > 12%
Perform customizing for Management Accounting integration, configure and use the Material Ledger, explain integration of CO with materials management and integration of CO with sales and distribution, configure and use Profitability Analysis, and perform planning and budgeting for Management Accounting and period-end closing for Management Accounting.
Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA 8% - 12%
Outline the features of new Asset Accounting, compare the types of Asset Accounting (new, classic), configure new Asset Accounting, explain the new Asset Accounting posting logic, and perform day to day activities in new Asset Accounting and period end closing in new Asset Accounting.
Basics of SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori < 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.
No options available