- The "SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge in the area of Sales Order Management for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Sales Documents (customizing) > 12%
Shipping Process and Customizing 8% - 12%
Master data 8% - 12%
Pricing and condition technique 8% - 12%
Sales process 8% - 12%
Organizational Structures 8% - 12%
The meaning and customizing settings of the different organizational units that are relevant for sales processes (e.g. sales organization, distribution channel, division, sales area, shipping point) are part of this area.
Cross-functional Customizing 8% - 12%
This area covers customizing settings that are relevant for the whole process chain. Among other topics, the settings for text control, copy control and output determination are part of this section.
Basic Functions (customizing) 8% - 12%
Billing Process and Customizing 8% - 12%
IMPORTANT: All SAP consultant certifications are now available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.Those of you who prefer to get certified on-site at an SAP training center instead can still do so. Official dates for the certification tests are listed on the right.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.