- The certification "SAP Certified Application Associate - Production - Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6" verifies the knowledge in the area of Production for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile and can implement this knowledge practically in projects. The SAP Certified Application Associate can contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases of the project in a mentored role and would typically have a maximum of three yearâ€™s experience in the solution area. Project experience should not be prerequisite for a competent and well trained candidate to pass this exam.
- As a subscriber to SAP Learning Hub you have not only access to all relevant training materials but also can benefit from so-called Learning Rooms for your exam preparation. A Learning Room is a virtual learning space that guides you through all the training related to this certification and also offers supplementary materials. Learning Rooms are led by SAP’s top instructors who help students with their learning and provide answers to their questions.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- Some language versions may not be available at Pearson VUE. Please check the available language versions here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Material Requirements Planning (PP-MRP) > 12%
Production Orders Advanced (PP-SFC) > 12%
Master Data (LDM) > 12%
Material and Capacity Req. Planning > 12%
Production Orders Basics (PP-SFC) 8% - 12%
Lean Manufacturing (PP-REM PP-KAB) 8% - 12%
Application Overview and Background < 8%
Process Orders (PP-PI) < 8%
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.
No options available