- The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 1909 Upskilling" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP S/4HANA Sales profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. This certification exam is appropriate for those who are certified in any of the certification exams: "SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7" / "SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6" / "SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Sales process and Customizing > 12%
Next Generation Technologies + The Intelligent Enterprise 8% - 12%
Smart Business 8% - 12%
Simplifications 8% - 12%
Demonstrate the ability to maintain business partner information, describe sales analytics in SAP S/4HANA, explain how billing output is determined in SAP S/4HANA Sales, explain the data model used for the SAP S/4HANA Sales tables, identify controls of the customer account group and maintain customer master data.
S/4HANA Essentials < 8%
Explain Best Practices for using SAP S/4HANA, describe the new user experience with SAP Fiori and describe the capabilities of embedded analytics within SAP S/4HANA.
Enterprise Management Execution < 8%
Outline the process sequence for the sale from stock process in SAP S/4HANA Sales, describe the EWM view of physical stock, explain the integration of SAP S/4HANA Sales with EWM and the use of EWM functions in the sales process flow and list functions of use to the internal sales representative that are applied by SAP S/4HANA Sales in contrast to the traditional SAP ERP system.
Billing Process and Customizing < 8%
Shipping Process and Customizing < 8%
Master data < 8%
This area covers the most important master data records for the sales process (e.g. business partner master data, material master data, customer-material-information records and master data for pricing).
Pricing and condition technique < 8%
Availability Check < 8%
Organizational Structures < 8%
The meaning and customizing settings of the different organizational units that are relevant for sales processes (e.g. sales organization, distribution channel, division, sales area, shipping point) are part of this area.
Cross-functional Customizing < 8%
Basic Functions (customizing) < 8%
Basic functions are a major area within the customizing of sales and distribution. This block covers some of them (e.g. incompletion procedures, partner determination, free goods, material determination).
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.