- The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1H/2022" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding application. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic and overall understanding within this consultant profile of the industry solution, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
- Consultants requesting access to implement Onboarding are required to hold valid credentials for both C_THR81 (Employee Central) & C_THR97 (Onboarding).
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- This certification is not intended for customers. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Please note that with passing this exam you will be asked to keep your certification current with every new product release. For more information click here . Once you pass the exam, you will be required to pass regular assessments to stay current for all subsequent SAP SuccessFactors releases to maintain your certification status and SAP Global Certification digital badge. SAP Learning Hub subscription will be required.
- This certification is based on a half year release cycle. This version is available for 6 months and a new version will be published with each new release. To view specific dates around version availability, click here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Offboarding Process > 12%
Onboarding Process and Compliance Settings > 12%
Rehire Process with Onboarding 8% - 12%
Role-Based Permissions for Offboarding 8% - 12%
Recruiting Management Integration with Onboarding 8% - 12%
Role-Based Permissions for Onboarding 8% - 12%
Essential Features and Provisioning Settings to Enable Onboarding 8% - 12%
Email Notifications Using Email Services < 8%
Document Template Management and e-Signatures < 8%
Custom Data Collection < 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our SAP Certification FAQs.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.