- The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 2H/2022" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience application. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic and overall understanding within this consultant profile of the industry solution, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience.
- Consultants requesting access to implement Recruiting are required to hold valid credentials for both C_THR83 (Recruiting: Recruiter Experience) & C_THR84 (Recruiting: Candidate Experience).
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- This certification is not intended for customers. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Please note that with passing this exam you will be asked to keep your certification current with every new product release. For more information click here . Once you pass the exam, you will be required to pass regular assessments to stay current for all subsequent SAP SuccessFactors releases to maintain your certification status and SAP Global Certification digital badge. SAP Learning Hub subscription will be required.
- This certification is based on a half year release cycle. This version is available for 6 months and a new version will be published with each new release. To view specific dates around version availability, click here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Job Requisition Enablement > 12%
Define and describe the zones of the Job Requisition Data Model, job field permissions, JRDM field types, and add the job requisition data model standard and custom fields. Configure field permissions and job search filter search.
Advanced Job Requisition Settings > 12%
Define button permissions, feature permissions, and custom tokens; configure feature permissions.
Application Template > 12%
Describe the override options, configure application reference in Job Requisition Data Model, custom country fields, and enable different types of Job Posting. Update Candidate Data Model fields.
Candidate Management > 12%
Create pre-screening questions and questions libraries, review candidate screening questions, describe the methods of setting up interviewers, post interview ratings (including comments), and review candidate's rating (including comments).
Candidate Profile Template 8% - 12%
Outline and define the Candidate Profile Template, configuration options for background elements, the zones of the Candidate Profile Template, background elements features, and the Candidate Profile Template synchronization capabilities.
Recruiting Posting 8% - 12%
Enable recruiting postings, manage job postings, and manage credits.
E-mail Notifications 8% - 12%
Identify standard recruiting notification templates, create recruiting e-mail templates, configure ad hoc e-mails and e-mail triggers, and identify types of SMS notifications.
Setting Up Instance < 8%
Identify configuration options within statuses and the different recruiting operators, explain Team Recruiting functionality, and create Recruiting Groups.
Offer < 8%
Describe the offer approval template, create an offer letter template, outline the approval process, generate the offer letter, and enable an online offer.
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our SAP Certification FAQs.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.