- This certification exam verifies that the candidate has proven knowledge in the area of SAP ERP Business Processes Foundations. This certificate builds on the basic knowledge gained by generic Business Processes Foundation consultant skills. It is refined by practical experience during several implementation projects.
- As a subscriber to SAP Learning Hub you have not only access to all relevant training materials but also can benefit from so-called Learning Rooms for your exam preparation. A Learning Room is a virtual learning space that guides you through all the training related to this certification and also offers supplementary materials. Learning Rooms are led by SAP’s top instructors who help students with their learning and provide answers to their questions.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training. Besides the recommended education courses also practical experience is required and tested.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- Some language versions may not be available at Pearson VUE. Please check the available language versions here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Financial Accounting 8% - 12%
Manufacturing Business Process 8% - 12%
Order to Cash 8% - 12%
Purchase to Pay 8% - 12%
Human Capital Management 8% - 12%
Management Accounting 8% - 12%
Enterprise Asset Management 8% - 12%
Material Planning and Integration < 8%
Inventory and Warehouse Management < 8%
Project System < 8%
SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Business Warehouse < 8%
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.