- This "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business One Release 10.0" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the areas of implementation, logistics, financials and SAP Business One support. Candidates who gain this certificate are able to work under the guidance of an experienced consultant to implement their first SAP Business One implementation project. NOTE: Depending on your country, you may also be able to take the certification at a local SAP training center. The tile of this page will show you the exam options available in your country.
- Expand the topic areas in the page below to learn about the available education options.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Logistics (40%) > 12%
Demonstrate knowledge of the business processes for sales, purchasing, warehouse management, MRP, production, and customer service.Describe how to set up logistics, CRM, and service in SAP Business One.Demonstrate the ability perform common tasks for logistics. This topic area represents 40% of the exam.
Financials (30%) > 12%
Demonstrate knowledge of the business processes for posting journal entries, payments, reconciliations, fixed assets, cost accounting, financial and accounting reports.Describe how to set up financials including G/L account defaults, the chart of accounts, currencies and posting periods.Demonstrate the ability to perform common financial and banking tasks. This topic area represents 30% of the exam.
Implementation (30%) > 12%
Explain how to use the tools provided in the Implementation Center and in SAP's implementation methodology to run a successful implementation project.Demonstrate the ability to set up and configure a new SAP Business One company, including initialization settings, customization tools, cockpit analytics, user settings and authorizations.Demonstrate compliance with the SAP maintenance policy. This topic area represents 30% of the exam.
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.