- The SAP Certified Application Associate Treasury with SAP S/4HANA certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of SAP S/4HANA Cash Management and Treasury and Risk Management solution. This certification ensures the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team. This exam is recommended as verification the consultant is ready to contribute significantly to Cash Management and Treasury implementation projects. It puts the consultant in a position to be onboarded to an implementation project quickly and to contribute to the project's success right away. This certificate is the ideal starting point for a career as a Cash Management and Treasury consultant on SAP S/4HANA.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Cash Operations > 12%
Cash Operations covers the day-to-day processes of a Cash Manager using SAP's S/4 HANA solution from a business process and configuration standpoint.
Bank Account Management > 12%
Bank Account Management includes SAP's offering of a central repository of bank accounts and the related processes that monitor those bank accounts within SAP.
Transaction Manager > 12%
This includes front-office trade entry across all the submodules of Transaction Manager as well as back office and accounting processes, such as correspondence, interest accruals, and mark-to-market valuations.
Financial Risk Management > 12%
This section validates that the consultant has a clear understanding of both credit and market risk analyzers from a process as well as configuration perspective.
Liquidity Management 8% - 12%
Liquidity Management brings together mid- to long-term planning, and actuals determination.
Hedge Management 8% - 12%
Hedge management includes exposure mangement, FX hedge mangement, and hedge management accounting requirements according to IFRS and US GAAP.
Payment Processing 8% - 12%
Payment processing options from Cash Operations and Transaction Manager with various approval levels are covered.
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.