- The "SAP Certified Application Associate SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Warehouse Management Implementation" certification exam for essentials edition validates that the candidate possesses SAP Activate onboarding fundamentals and core knowledge in the Warehouse Management line of business area required of the consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition implementation project team with a focus on Warehouse Management in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. Please note that this 2102 version of the exam takes part in the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification program. Once you pass this version of the exam, make sure that you start your stay current process with the subseqent quarter. You will be required to take the quarterly Stay Current Assessment for all subsequent SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition releases via the SAP Learning Hub starting with the 2105 release to maintain your SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition business consultant certification status and badge. In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud subscription.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- Please note that with passing this exam you will be asked to keep your certification current with every new product release. For more information click here . Once you pass the exam, you will be required to pass regular assessments to stay current for all subsequent SAP S/4HANA Cloud releases to maintain your certification status and SAP Global Certification digital badge. SAP Learning Hub subscription will be required.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Implementation and Configuration for Scope Items Related to core Warehouse Management > 12%
Implement configuration for Core Warehouse Management: Warehouse Inbound Processing (3BR), Quality Management in Warehousing (3M0), Warehouse Outbound Processing (3BS), Warehouse Ad Hoc Goods Issue (3BT), Warehouse Posting Changes (3BU), Warehouse Internal Repacking (3BW), Warehouse Production Integration (3DV), Warehouse Kanban Supply into Production (3VT), Warehouse Physical Inventory (3BX), Resource Management in Warehousing (3W0).
Implementation and Configuration for Scope Items Related to SAP EWM Integration > 12%
Implement configuration for Extended Warehouse Management: SAP EWM Integration - Batch Management (2VN), SAP EWM Integration - Customer Returns (2VO), SAP EWM Integration - Delivery-Based Production Integration (2VM), SAP EWM Integration - Inbound Processing from Supplier (2VJ), SAP EWM Integration - Outbound Processing to Customer (2VK), SAP EWM Integration - Stock Transport Orders (2VL), SAP EWM Integration - Warehouse Stock Handling (2YL).
Configuration and Reporting 8% - 12%
Identify the implementation phases and scope and perform key Guided Configuration; describe Expert Configuration; explain SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service; perform core user management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud; and identify Key Solution configuration settings for integration.
SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices 8% - 12%
Business Process Testing < 8%
SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Warehouse Management Overview < 8%
Descibe the solution scope of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition in general for the Warehouse Management solutions and innovations.
Data Migration < 8%
Identify Self-Service Configuration UIs for data migration, prepare data migration, perform data migration, and describe best practices for managing data migration between release lifecycles.
Integration and Extensibility < 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.