- The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
- Consultants implementing Employee Central Payroll are required to hold valid credentials for both C_HCMPAY and C_HRHPC.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- This certification is not intended for customers. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Please note that with passing this exam you will be asked to keep your certification current with every new product release. For more information click here . Once you pass the exam, you will be required to pass regular assessments to stay current for all subsequent SAP SuccessFactors releases to maintain your certification status and SAP Global Certification digital badge. SAP Learning Hub subscription will be required.
- This certification is based on a half year release cycle. This version is available for 6 months and a new version will be published with each new release. To view specific dates around version availability, click here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Point-to-Point Integration (Employee Central, Employee Central Time Off) > 12%
Recall the steps in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and EC Payroll to configure and replicate Time Off data between Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll
Point-to-Point Integration (Employee Central, Employee Central Configuration) > 12%
Recall the steps in SAP SuccessFactors Provisioning, Employee Central and EC Payroll to enable integration between Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll.
Integration Employee Central Payroll and SAP Financials 8% - 12%
Configure the settings for business integration between Employee Central Payroll and SAP Financials.
Integration Kronos Workforce Central and WorkForce Software 8% - 12%
Integrate Employee Central with validated third-party time management providers through a standard integration catalog for validated time management providers.
Payroll Control Center Tools 8% - 12%
Identify the different tools available to manage and configure payroll processes in Payroll Control Center.
Payroll Control Center Configuration 8% - 12%
Set up and run production and post production payroll processes for Payroll Control Center.
Declustered Payroll Results 8% - 12%
Verify declustered payroll results and explain the difference between clustered and declustered payroll results.
Provisioning Settings for Employee Central Payroll 8% - 12%
Enable the provisioning settings required for Employee Central Payroll and Payroll Control Center payroll processing.
Authorizations In Payroll Control Center < 8%
Configure settings in the Authorization Framework to ensure that users work in the Payroll Control Center according to their roles and permissions.
Payroll Process using Payroll Control Center < 8%
Identify the different tools used in the Home page for Employee Central Payroll Control Center.
Payroll Processing < 8%
Describe the payroll process flow and main function of Employee Central Payroll.
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our SAP Certification FAQs.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.