- The "SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid 2H/2021" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the Integration Consultant profile for SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- This certification is not intended for customers. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Please note that with passing this exam you will be asked to keep your certification current with every new product release. For more information click here . Once you pass the exam, you will be required to pass regular assessments to stay current for all subsequent SAP SuccessFactors releases to maintain your certification status and SAP Global Certification digital badge. SAP Learning Hub subscription will be required.
- This certification is based on a half year release cycle. This version is available for 6 months and a new version will be published with each new release. To view specific dates around version availability, click here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Organizational Data Replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP > 12%
SAP ERP Employee Data Migration and Replication with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central > 12%
Configure settings you make in Customizing to prepare SAP ERP HCM system for data extraction, list which data extraction programs are available, describe how to use available data extraction programs and which BAdIs are available to use, and determine which Employee Central Entities are supported for employee data extraction and organizational data migration.
Employee Master Data Replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP > 12%
Cost Center Replication from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central > 12%
Extensibility (BadIs) for SAP ERP Employee Data Replication with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 8% - 12%
SAP ERP User Interface Integration with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 8% - 12%
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central OData API 8% - 12%
Determine when to use the appropriate API, enable the Employee Central OData APIs in your instance, call a simple OData API from a browser, identify what kind of API tools are available within Employee Central, query Employee Central data using OData APIs from a test client, and locate OData API Resources and Documentation.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration with SAP ERP Scenarios Overview < 8%
SAP SuccessFactors Compound Employee API < 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.