- The "SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Commerce Cloud Business User" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of an SAP Commerce Cloud Business Analyst. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. Attention: This course is based on the training material and the SAP Commerce Cloud 2005 documentation (at: https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_COMMERCE_CLOUD). To access this site, you must be an SAP customer or partner.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- If you want to get a brief introduction to how to prepare for the business user certification exam, here you can find a dedicated live session about certification preparation.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Product Content Management > 12%
Introduces product modelling and catalog management, explains concept of product variants, categorization, classification and bundles, as well as the data management within product cockpit in backoffice.
Web Content Management > 12%
Describes the data structure, features and functionalities, as well as the graphical user interface of web content management,(also known as SmartEdit). Also introduces the personalization module the related configuration in SmartEdit.
Commerce > 12%
Identifies standard functionality available in SAP Commerce Cloud for search and navigation via SOLR, pricing, shopping cart handling, checkout types, promotions and coupons, B2B commerce.
Essential Foundations > 12%
Explains the typical use for Cron Jobs, impex scripts, workflow and addons, identification of the hierarchy of users and users' roles, validation rules. Introduces the setup and architecture of SAP commerce cloud and commerce cloud version 2 (also known as ccv2). Inlcudes additional knowledge about SAP upscale commerce, GDPR support, container support and other industry specific accelerators.
- C4H320 (SAP COMMERCE CLOUD 2005)
- Data Management with ImpEx
- The Cronjob Service
- Data Validation Framework
- Workflow and Collaboration
- The SAP Commerce processengine
- Access Rights
- SAP Commerce Architecture
- AddOn Concept
- Accelerators (B2C/B2B features)
- Environment Components
- Build Process: General Info
Order Management and Customer Support 8% - 12%
Introduces the basic order management extensions and the features of order management services module, as well as the customer support functionalities via Assisted Service Mode (ASM) and the customer support cockpit in backoffice.
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our SAP Certification FAQs.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.