- PLEASE NOTE ENABLEMENT IS BASED ON openSAP COURSES ONLY. The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business ByDesign" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the Presales, Application and Implementation consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an a good sound knowledge and understanding of SAP Business ByDesign and can contribute positively to the success of a project under the guidance of senior project team members. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
SAP Business ByDesign Project-Based Services > 12%
Join this free online course about project-based services in SAP Business ByDesign. Learn about both customer-facing and internal project-based services and their tight process integration with other areas such as sales, invoicing, purchasing, and financials.
SAP Business ByDesign Supply Chain Management > 12%
Join this free online course about SAP Business ByDesign Supply Chain Management. Learn about the basics of supply chain management and how the processes are tightly integrated with other ERP elements, such as sales, purchasing, and financials.
SAP Business ByDesign Financials > 12%
Join this free online course about SAP Business ByDesign Financials. Learn about the major concepts of the Financials area based on demonstrations in the system.
- SAP ByD Financials
- Master Data f. Tax Determination
- Elements of Tax Determination
- Payment Allocation and Clearing
- Exception Handling
- Forecast Planning Item
- Goods and Services Granted Free
- Journal Entry Vouchers
- Create and Edit Payment Proposal
- Closing Steps
- Sales and Profit Analysis
- Functional Area Determination
- Edit Fin.Reporting Structure
- Reporting Principles
- Profit Analysis by Ord. And Inv.
SAP Business ByDesign Customer Relationship Management > 12%
Join this free online course about SAP Business ByDesign Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Learn about all customer-engaging scenarios in marketing, sales, and service, including invoicing, and their tight integration with project management, logistics, purchasing, and financials.
Cross Topics > 12%
Cross Topics in SAP Business ByDesign.
IMPORTANT: All SAP consultant certifications are now available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.Those of you who prefer to get certified on-site at an SAP training center instead can still do so. Official dates for the certification tests are listed on the right.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.
Book this product to consume within Certification HubSee all certifications included in subscription
Price excludes tax.