- The "SAP Certified Technology Associate -Authorization and Auditing Certification" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the requisite knowledge in the area of ABAP AS authorization concepts and SAP security system management. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic and overall understanding within the consultant profile of SAP security concepts and can put this knowledge into practice as a member of a project team.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Configure Authorization Environment > 12%
Use the basic settings for role maintenance. Explain how to upgrade role maintenance and define customer values of role maintenance, password rule parameters and system Customizing options. Describe how to protect special users.
Advanced User Administration 8% - 12%
Users and Authorization Audit 8% - 12%
Security Assessment 8% - 12%
Secure Infrastructure 8% - 12%
Basic Role Maintenance 8% - 12%
Key Capabilities of SAP NetWeaver < 8%
Explain SAP NetWeaver key capabilities and describe the SAP NetWeaver Application Server Architecture. Plan the system architecture containing different SAP NetWeaver Application Servers.
Customize and Usage of AIS < 8%
System Audit < 8%
User Maintenance < 8%
Authorization Concepts for Identity Management < 8%
Advanced Role Maintenance < 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ - Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.