- The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Network for Supply Chain" exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of an SAP Ariba Associate Business Consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding to participate as a member of a project team. This certification exam is recommended as a qualification to participate in all SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration design and implementation projects. Please note that this version of the exam takes part in the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification program. Once you pass this version of the exam, make sure that you participate in the subsequent stay current process. You will be required to take the bi-annual Stay Current Assessment for all subsequent SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration releases via the SAP Learning Hub to maintain your SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration application associate certification status and badge. In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for Procurement and Networks subscription.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Supplier Managed Inventory > 12%
Explain the business case, features and set up process for Supplier Managed Inventory
- ARC143e SAP Learning Hub Content
- ARC243e SAP Learning Hub Content
Subcontracting and Multi-tier > 12%
Explain the business case, features and set up for Subcontracting & Multi-tier
- ARC135e SAP Learning Hub Content
Quality Collaboration > 12%
Explain the business case, features and set up for Quality Collaboration
- ARC142e SAP Learning Hub Content
SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration Overview 8% - 12%
Explain the business case for SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration; Explain the delivery and implementation models
- ARC130e SAP Learning Hub Content
- ARC240e SAP Learning Hub Content
Forecast Collaboration 8% - 12%
Explain the business case, features and set up process for Forecast Collaboration
- ARC141e SAP Learning Hub Content
Purchase Order Collaboration 8% - 12%
Explain the business case, features and set up process for Purchase Order Collaboration
- ARC131e SAP Learning Hub Content
Scheduling Agreement 8% - 12%
Explain the business case, features and set up process for Scheduling Agreement
- ARC133e SAP Learning Hub Content
- ARC240e SAP Learning Hub Content
Returns < 8%
Explain the business case, features and set up for Returns Collaboration
- ARC132e SAP Learning Hub Content
Consignment Collaboration < 8%
Explain the business case, features and set up process for Consignment Collaboration
- ARC134e SAP Learning Hub Content
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our SAP Certification FAQs.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.