- The "SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba Procurement" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP Ariba Procurement solutions. This certificate proves that the candidate has an overall understanding within the SAP Ariba Procurement application consultant profile and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of the SAP Ariba product line. Please note that this version of the exam takes part in the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification program. Once you pass this version of the exam, make sure that you participate in the subsequent stay current process. You will be required to take the bi-annual Stay Current Assessment for all subsequent SAP Ariba Procurement solution releases via the SAP Learning Hub to maintain your SAP Ariba Procurement business consultant certification status and badge. In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for Procurement and Networks subscription.
- In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Procurement and Networks subscription.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Consulting > 12%
Plan for a design workshop and advise customers on user acceptance testing (UAT).
- TAR73e SAP Learning Hub Content
Integration > 12%
Buying > 12%
Contract Compliance > 12%
Invoicing > 12%
Guided Buying > 12%
Explain the business case and features for guided buying, set up integrations and suppliers, create forms, configure guided buying (UI and JSON options).
- AR721e SAP Learning Hub Content
Administration 8% - 12%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our SAP Certification FAQs.
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.