The eAcademy content is accessable for 5 months for supported learning at your own pace. You will receive access information from your local training department. Please book the complete package referring to the code "TFIN2e".
The eAcademy TFIN2e is a package of the following training contents:
- SAP125 SAP Navigation 2005 (e-learning)
- SM001 Introduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)
- TERP01 SAP ERP: Introduction (e-learning)
- TERP02 SAP ERP: Introduction to SAP NetWeaver (e-learning)
- TERP22 - SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Management Accounting (e-learning)
- TFIN20 Management Accounting I (e-learning + student handbook)
- TFIN22 Management Accounting II (e-learning + student handbook)
The recommended certification test is NOT included in the eAcademy package and must be purchased separately.
Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
For more information please contact your local training department.
Please log on or register to download this curriculum map.